CREATIVE PUNS FOR EDUCATED MINDS
- The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He
acquired his size from too much pi.
- I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to
be an optical Aleutian.
- She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a
weapon of math disruption.
- The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum
- Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the
other, 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
- I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.