Observations From Life
1. Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
4. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
5. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
6. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
7. The second mouse gets the cheese.
8. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
9. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
10. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they have to live together in the same box.
11. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
12. Save the earth...it's the only planet with chocolate!